Sunday 13 September 2009

ON THE FEMALE BODY AS TRANSGRESSIVE ICON: ARTISTIC INTENTIONS VERSUS CRITICAL RECONTEXTUALISATIONS 2

RE: ENQUIRY ABOUT STORIES FROM SEVENTH WAVE
Thursday, March 26, 2009 10:16 PM
From:
"Seventh Wave Music"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
tokem3000@yahoo.com
Dear Toyin I am answering this one as well! Your second book has been dispatched to you. PLease let us know when you wish to purchase the prints and music and we will do what we can to make a discount for you. Also we are interested to know about your future study in this area and maybe you will have the opportunity to visit one of our events here at the farm to experience first hand the work we are doing with best wishes Carolyn


www.seventhwavemusic.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: toyin adepoju [mailto:tokem3000@yahoo.com]
Sent: 24 March 2009 21:41
To: Seventh Wave Music
Subject: RE: ENQUIRY ABOUT STORIES FROM SEVENTH WAVE

Dear Nigel,
Thank you very much for your prompt and understanding response.
I will have to wait for the story publication to come out.I have bought the two books available.A friend bought them on my behalf with her card and we bought the second book a few minutes ago.The earlier one arrived promptly in excellent condition.

I am working towards integrating your work and Carolyn's into my PhD, and,in relation to my focus on transformations of female bilogical space and space in nature, Carolyn's images of women complement magnificently the focus of both of you on the land,since feminine imagery is easily correlated with landscape as has been done in many cultures.

I aspire to own all your work and when I can afford to buy it in bulk I could get on touch with you to discuss a discount.For the moment,since I have the available books I will move next to the prints and the music.It would be wonderful if I am able to discuss,images,ideas and music as emerging from your work.

I will let you know more about my plans as they develop.
Thank you.
Toyin

No comments:

Post a Comment